Floating support is a service that provides vulnerable adults with housing related support. The aim of the support is to help them maintain independence in their own home. These services are designed to be short term and a flexible to enable to service to be delivered wherever they live.
- Setting up and maintaining a home or tenancy
- Managing finances and benefit claims
- Developing independent living skills
- Gaining access to other services
- Help to make sure the accommodation is safe and secure
If you feel you would benefit from floating support you can apply by dowlaoading a supporting people application form here.